What We Believe
Making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
Our Core Values
- Mission Focus: Latham performs service in the world to promote individual, community, and environmental wholeness.
- Prayer: Latham values prayer to direct and energize our work in accomplishing God’s vision.
- Gifts and Strengths: Latham utilizes spiritual gifts and abilities of our members.
- Credibility: Latham practices honesty, integrity, passion, and accountability to God and each other.
Connecting generations to grow relationships with God, others, and creation.
- Communicate our vision so the entire church and community will know it.
- Organize intergenerational gatherings in the church and community that form mentoring relationships between all participants.
- Simplify and align leadership structure to reflect and advance our vision.
- Train and hire staff to become coaches in leadership development, intergenerational dialogue, mentoring, faith sharing, and creation stewardship.
- Implement leadership training to equip laity to plan ministries that fulfill the church’s vision and goals.